Tuesday 7 October 2014

Hello Out There!

Hi there!

I have loads of ideas in my head and loads of writing that I have never shared with the world. But in order for me to do so, I need to know if there are serious readers out there?

I'm getting quite a bit of traffic but not much feedback...

If you like my site and want me to keep adding stuff to it, please speak up now!

Please comment or somehow indicate to me that you're actually liking my writing on this post - just so that I know that I'm not uploading this stuff to an empty world...

Would really appreciate it. If I get enough interest, I will definitely keep posting my writing.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! This first comment may not be enough for you to continue with this, but still, that's my little contribution. Such a nice blog! Hope you keep up your writing, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep posting dude! you've got such a good tallent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarin devamini bekleriz

    ReplyDelete